Sunday, November 11, 2007

In Summary


The 23 things...well...it was an exploration, a bit like going to an Amusement Park.

Some of it was enjoyable, some very frustrating, but I did learn a few things. It will be an ongoing experience for me in just trying to learn even more about how computers work and how to pull everything I need from them. I am more comfortable now - not quite so afraid I will break it. Now I will comprehend some of those "buzz words" when I hear them.

Because of my being so "Technologically Challenged", this a has been a very time consuming project. I am not sorry that I chose to sign up for it, but I am glad to have it completed. I will definitely go back and revisit some of the sites, Delicious, is one in particular that I want to explore and utilize.

The lifelong learning continues...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.